Monday, February 7, 2011

Shoe shoe shoe shoot me.

Dear Fashion Smorgasbord,

I really, realllllly love the platform pump. I DO. Thank you for that. PREEEESH. I have PLENTY.

BUT.

I would really love some classy, sexy slingbacks. Or some non-platform, pointed toe pumps. Yes, that is correct, I said NON-PLATFORM. I am an extreme fan of utter ridiculous heights..... but can we get some classics also, please?





Kate Spade
Christian Louboutin 
Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin

ok... and maybe this small twist on a classic:




(Bee-tee-dub. What I'm trying to say is... I need some affordable ones. Cuz I don't have enough dollhairs for those lovely CL's)

2 comments:

  1. I love those black and pink Kate Spade pumps!!! Totally classic and totally SEXY!! Jen and I have had this ongoing conversation recently about the perfect shoe.. It stems from what we really think compliments a women for our boudoir shoots, without adding too much flare and becoming a distraction. While there are seemingly endless styles and options, the end of the conversation typically leads to a conclusion looking very similar to that pair.. gorgeous! <3

    Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. i definitely agree, its a great shoe for budoir type shoots!!!

    ReplyDelete