Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dilemma dilemma.

I really hate ceiling fans. They are ugly.... and mine is EXTREMELY ugly. It is the run of the mill, cheap, wood laminate panels with a big,nasty, bulbous light in the middle. No picture neeeded, all of you know what I am talking about.

BUT
On the other hand, I really love them. Let me take that back, I love them because I hate other things more such as: being hot and sweaty (EW). I definitely cannot goto sleep if it is hot in my room.  Living in south Louisiana, you sorrrrrta need it.  I also hate not being able to sleep, besides the fact it keeps me cool, the sound of the fan usually puts me to sleep.


I also hate MY fan in particular, because the light on it does not give enough light. I have the worst lighting in my house imaginable. Clearly, someone wham-bam-thankyou-mam'd my house together overnight because it is lacking in many departments.
That is really the biggest problem. I have added lamps around my room, but anymore would be lamp overload.


SO. My options thus far..... Remove the ugly ceiling fan and install a nice light.

BUT what do I do about keeping my room cool? I was thinking a cool vintage fan would be nice?



'


Yes? No? HELP.

No comments:

Post a Comment