Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Product Favorites: Skin OVERLOAD




- MAC Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone: A SERIOUS favorite. I honestly started using this product and within a week I felt comfortable ditching my foundation. Clears up the skin and minimizes the pores, leaving you flawless!


- St. Ives Apricot Scrub: I love exfoliating. My skin feels amazing after. This is a great treat for me, gentle enough for my sensitive skin! Plus its cheap.

- Olay Beauty Fluid: CULT CLASSIC. It's a bathroom staple. If you haven't tried it, then you are missing out. The smell is perfect: simple, clean and beautiful.


- MAC Cremewash: I am oh so particular about facewash. This gives the richest lather imaginable! So good that I sometimes use it to shave my legs! And I hate that "squeaky clean" feeling some facewashes give you so this is perffff.Oh and this will surely never leave your skin feeling dry!

o Close Second: Loreal 360 Clean

· Neutrogena Ultimate Sport Spray 70 SPF: I'm not going to lie, I always 'forget' my SPF... but I think this 'forgetfulness' is more because i HATE the way most sunscreens smell and feel.... until I found this. I can't even feel this stuff on me, not greasy and it's sweatproof. I apply this on my face after moisturizer (I never wear moisturizer with SPF) and prior to applying my primer/makeup and it doesn't affect the longevity of my makeup.

o Close second: Neutrogena Baby sunscreen stick... I'm a sucker for baby products. Nuff said.


· MAC lip conditioner SPF 15: keeps my lips soft and supple plus it comes in a few different tinted versions as well (and choice of pot, tube, or gloss).



o Close Second: EOS lip balm... because I love the convenience of the sphere.


Agree? Disagree? Any products I NEED to try or questions about other products I may have tried before? Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment