- MAC Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone: A SERIOUS favorite. I honestly started using this product and within a week I felt comfortable ditching my foundation. Clears up the skin and minimizes the pores, leaving you flawless!
- St. Ives Apricot Scrub: I love exfoliating. My skin feels amazing after. This is a great treat for me, gentle enough for my sensitive skin! Plus its cheap.
- Olay Beauty Fluid: CULT CLASSIC. It's a bathroom staple. If you haven't tried it, then you are missing out. The smell is perfect: simple, clean and beautiful.
- MAC Cremewash: I am oh so particular about facewash. This gives the richest lather imaginable! So good that I sometimes use it to shave my legs! And I hate that "squeaky clean" feeling some facewashes give you so this is perffff.Oh and this will surely never leave your skin feeling dry!
o Close Second: Loreal 360 Clean
· Neutrogena Ultimate Sport Spray 70 SPF: I'm not going to lie, I always 'forget' my SPF... but I think this 'forgetfulness' is more because i HATE the way most sunscreens smell and feel.... until I found this. I can't even feel this stuff on me, not greasy and it's sweatproof. I apply this on my face after moisturizer (I never wear moisturizer with SPF) and prior to applying my primer/makeup and it doesn't affect the longevity of my makeup.
o Close second: Neutrogena Baby sunscreen stick... I'm a sucker for baby products. Nuff said.
· MAC lip conditioner SPF 15: keeps my lips soft and supple plus it comes in a few different tinted versions as well (and choice of pot, tube, or gloss).
o Close Second: EOS lip balm... because I love the convenience of the sphere.
Agree? Disagree? Any products I NEED to try or questions about other products I may have tried before? Comment!